Summer Boot Camp
Are you ready to RESEARCH?
Join Learning Key Tutoring, along with master teacher, Natalie Pyle, as we prepare your outgoing 5th & 6th graders for middle school study skills with an interactive, small group approach to research. Your student will use technology to produce, publish and present a thoughtful research project.
- Strengthen writing skills by planning, revising, editing and rewriting
- Learn note-taking skills
- Develop time management skills
- Discern how to choose a valid internet source – Sorry, NO WIKIPEDIA!
- Prepare and present a research paper
- Ensure your student is ready for the middle school challenge
17.5 hours of Instruction each session. Cost is $370 per session
- Session 1 – June 27 > July 1 – 8:30a > 12:00p
- Session 2 – July 25 > July 29 – 8:30a > 12:00p
Both Sessions will be held at:Steele Elementary School – Room 310
320 S. Marion Parkway
Denver, CO 80209